Minerva College is an innovative education provider in the Vocational Education & Training sector (RTO) offering a range of Nationally Accredited Qualifications to the Domestic & International student markets.
Our Sydney campus and head office is located in the South West of Sydney, with state offices in the ACT & QLD.
We seek an energetic Business Development Manager, preferably from this industry sector, who can demonstrate knowledge of working within the International student market and VET Student Loans. In addition to this, you will also be experienced and well networked in the industry.
Our Marketing team work with potential students and employers to help identify their passion and find the right course to help them reach their goals. The person we are looking for will
- Have a proven sales development record with International students
- Know how to close sales
- Be empathetic and improvement driven
- Have high energy in growing a business through increased revenue and achievement of targets
- Create and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders in the corporate and International student agents sector
- Lead sales from the front
This role reports directly to the CEO.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded person.
If you believe you would be right for this role, click "apply for this job" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Michael Robinson via email, firstname.lastname@example.org .